Capitol Structures Management, Inc. (CSMI) is a full service management consulting firm dedicated to the growth and success of minority and SDVOSB firms. Specifically, we specialize in providing support and services to those companies that seek to do business with the federal government and fulfill MBE/WBE requirements on commercial contracts. We ensure the success of our partners by providing strategic solutions that meet both the operational and financial needs of our partners.
Our mission is to match corporate responsibility with social responsibility. Thus we will empower small business minority contractors by offering superior business resources that enable them to perform at the highest level. We will strive to provide value-added services to our clients that will generate tremendous improvements to their competitiveness, efficiency, productivity, and profitability. We will seek to exceed our clients' expectations by delivering these services using the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness.
Our commitment to our partners spans the entire project lifecycle – from procurement through final completion. This requires that we take a collaborative approach with our clients and integrate our expertise with yours. We approach each opportunity with an open mind and years of experience to ultimately deliver what we promise – SOLID RESULTS.
- • 07.27.09Signed Contract
GSA-West Heating Plant
- Repair and replace drainage system
- • 07.24.09Signed Contract
- Renovate Officers Club with new electrical and life safety systems
- • 05.02.09Signed Contract
Department of the Treasury
- Excavate, demolish, and replace concrete steam tunnel
- • 02.26.09Signed Contract
- Renovate McDermott House with new electrical, mechanical and life safety systems
- • 02.13.09Signed Contract
Potomac Job Corp
- Re-point and seal exterior brick walls
- • 01.21.09Signed Contract GSA – Constitution Ave Steam Tunnel
- Demolition and installation of electrical conduit, junction boxes, light fixtures and panels inside tunnels
- • 01.02.09Signed Contract
GSA - White House Division
- Interior renovations at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building
- • 12.07.08Signed Contract
Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
- Plumbing and HVAC work at Potomac Water Filtration Plan